Re: Not enough money for the girls soccer team....

From: C123S105L@aol.com
Date: Mon Nov 22 1999 - 17:43:00 EST

For years I tried to give teachers the benefit of the doubt in many
instances...the school administration and all the other school
bureaucrats...but as we continue to see our daughter going through the
motions of public school education I no longer
feel that schools care much about where our children are going....teachers
for the most part are also insensitive to many of the needs and I now simply
feel alienated from it all...I would be very happy if my daughter decided to
allow us to home school her but so far she has resisted...I have so many
great ideas about where and how to educate her....but in the meanwhile we
continue to try our best and work with the schools, techers etc and do the
best we can....

C123S105L@aol.com