Re: Kindergarten gender violence happens here too.

From: Peggy Weeks (pweeks@edneb.org)
Date: Tue Dec 14 1999 - 16:03:28 EST

Actually, as a group it has been found that girls are physically stronger than
boys in the primary grades. They are born more physically developed than boys.
The violence that happens between children reflects (often) a horrid pattern of
the culture in which it occurs. If the figures held up as "the best" are
bullies, then their behavior is copied. Thus, we might look to our mythic
heroes and what makes them great.

"Peggy Weeks" <pweeks@edneb.org>