RE: single-sex schools

From: Kelly Clark (clark@geneseo.edu)
Date: Thu Dec 16 1999 - 14:00:42 EST

Linda,

I concede your point. I do agree that we should be able to get to a place
where girls and boys learn together. I guess that I have always had such a
negative experience with my own children's education, they have lost so much
while the adults try to figure it out, that I see segregation as a positive
step. Isn't that horrible! I feel like we are in such a crisis that I don't
want to experiment with another generation of children while we figure out how
to get the whole thing to work, when I am really positive, from my own
experience and others that at the least single sex education for girls works!

Kelly Clark

SUNY Geneseo
<clark@geneseo.edu>