Re: Science in the Modern World Polity

From: Christine Min Wotipka (cwotipka@leland.Stanford.EDU)
Date: Thu Dec 16 1999 - 14:13:05 EST

    Dear Ms. Kuduk,

    Thank you for your interest in our paper "Women in Science: For Development,
    For Human Rights, for Themselves." As Sophia Huyer mentioned in her closing
    statement, this chapter can be found in an upcoming publication called Science
    in the Modern World Polity: Institutionalization and Globalization. The
    editors are currently working on getting a publisher for the book. In the
    meantime, I can send any interested parties a list of chapters in the book as
    well as a copy of the latest draft of our
    chapter. FYI: Ours is the only chapters that deals explicitly with
    gender.

    Sincerely,
    Christine Min Wotipka
    <cwotipka@leland.Stanford.EDU>