RE: Glass Ceiling???You Bet!

From: edequity@phoenix.edc.org
Date: Thu Feb 10 2000 - 17:12:35 EST

    Goodness ! You are so right !
    As a matter of fact , i have been thinking all those days long how o
    include my tconcerns about discrimination again women in our constitution
    act that we are reviewing and rewritting in our country actualy after the
    military pustch. I am thinking of the way to introduce them we dont have to
    battle 10 years from now , on parity , equal salary, violance against
    women, equal education and job opportunities, early wedding , balancing
    maternity against military service for working women ,equal promotion
    opportunities, etc ; I would like to take a look on women rights laws of
    countries such as Australia, finland, Sweden,and new Zealand ;
    Help please !

    <YGUEYE@cie.ci>
    csinternetmail.cie.ci