Dateline 2/8/00

Date: Tue Feb 15 2000 - 14:35:34 EST

    I am interested in locating a copy of the "Dateline" episode which aired
    last Tuesday night (2/8) regarding the young man (a twin) who was born a
    male, raised as a female, then became a male again (this is a somewhat
    inaccurate synopsis, but if you saw the program, you'll know which one I
    mean). I would like to use this case in a discussion of the relative
    impact of heredity vs. environment in sex typing and gender identity in a
    course I am currently teaching. The episode is not available from NBC,

    If you taped the episode, I would like to ask if you'd be willing to
    a) copy the tape if I send you a blank; or
    b) send your copy to me and I can have my school's AV person copy it.

    Please reply to me at

    Thank you,
    Therese Kennedy