Re: Equalizing Advantage, not the issue..

From: edequity@phoenix.edc.org
Date: Tue Feb 22 2000 - 11:44:02 EST

    Carlotta wrote==
     You appear enthusiastic for discourse on these issues, Amber.
     You are also young, inexperienced and pugnacious, by your comments.
     I would be in favor of giving this tired topic a rest until you get some
     field experience under your belt.
    ==

      Madam, I am an intelligent person. When I ask a question of others who
    profess to know what they're talking about, I expect to have my question
    addressed and answered. I do not expect to have my question dodged and
    dismissed. If you are not prepared to answer my question, just say so, but
    please do not presume to dismiss my question. I am an intelligent woman
    and I ask intelligent questions that deserve to be answered.

    ==
      Congratulations on the impending wedding.
    ==
      Thank you very kindly! :)

    Cordially
    Miss Amber Valeris DeWine (soon to be Mrs. Amber Valeris Tower!!!)
    <Your_Honor@mail.findlaw.com.criticalpath.net>