Re2: Title IX Case

Date: Wed Apr 19 2000 - 10:26:21 EDT

    It would be great if this law suit and any others that follow will create
    'tidal wave'' and not merely a ''ripple on the water''. I believe, like
    in this list do, that until we don't begin to see more of these law suits
    being filed we stand no chance to bring real change. Let's hope for more.
    Herb Dempseys interview found at is an excellent

    guide of how to get started and why..