Re: math /Title IX lesson plans

From: edequity@phoenix.edc.org
Date: Mon May 01 2000 - 10:26:23 EDT

    I'm very interested to learn of this Senate proposal; I had no idea that it
    was going on now. I understand that a similar move was attempted many
    years ago by Senator Tower (no relation to my fiancee) but was defeated.
    Could you give me a little more information on what is going on now? What
    the move is, who is sponsoring the amendment, et cetera. Thank you!

    Hugs
    Amber
      your_honor@justice.com