Re: Atlantic Monthly: Girls Rule

Date: Mon May 08 2000 - 10:53:17 EDT

    The ar5ticle can be read at:

    It has a wealth of important information useful even for those who have a
    different ideological perspective from that of Sommers.

    Wm W. Pendleton
    Professor Emeritus
    Department of Sociology
    Emory University
    Atlanta, Ga. 30322
    Executive Director and Chairman of the Board
    Foundation for the Advancement of Sexual Equity
    Fight Illiteracy!
    Avoid: "Between you and I"
           "Congress should work with the Vice-President and I."
           "He always wanted to use Johnson and I in tandem."

    On Fri, 5 May 2000 wrote:

    > I look forward to hearing reactions to the Atlantic Monthly article in
    > May issue: Girls Rule! Mythmakers to the Contrary It's Boys Who Are In
    > Deep Trouble by Chritina Hoff Sommers of the American Enterprise
    Institute. The