[EDEQUITY] Teen gender-based violence

From: Linda Purrington (lpurring@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu May 11 2000 - 11:08:53 EDT

    Can anyone point me to resources and instructors to help bring a program
    on teen gender-based violence into high schools in California? I am
    interested in handouts, books, guides, activities, and even packaged
    programs. Does anyone have a copy of the excellent article in Newsweek?
    Time? a few years ago on teen "domestic violence" deaths?
    Thank you for any leads!

    Linda Purrington
    Title IX Advocates
    lpurring@earthlink.net