[EDEQUITY] A Suggestion

From: Kris Fowler (khfowler@gw.fis.ncsu.edu)
Date: Fri May 12 2000 - 10:07:26 EDT

    Folks,
    The type of angry exchange that I have had an opportunity to witness is,
    in my opinion, counterproductive. Perhaps a more productive approach
    would be for individuals who have strong feelings toward specific posts
    on this listserve, would respond individually to the person making the
    post that has inspired negative feelings.

    Thanks,
    K. Fowler
    khfowler@gw.fis.ncsu.edu