EDEQUITY] Re: Sadker report: NOT missing

From: Amber Valeris DeWine (Your_Honor@mail.findlaw.com.criticalpath.net)
Date: Thu May 18 2000 - 11:24:14 EDT

    If I were to put out a report saying that "Grass is blue," for example,
    that would not in itself be proof that grass is blue. Dr. Sommers cited
    the actual research as missing, NOT the report which contained the
    research. I have read the Sadker report but have also read Sommers' actual
    exploration of the Sadker work by contacting the subjects of the Sadker
    research; what the subjects themselves say belie what Drs. Sadker attribute
    to them.

    Hugs
    Amber
      your_honor@justice.com