IT Curriculum and Assessment
The sites listed here provide useful tools for educators and businesspeople, and were selected because they meet one or more of the following criteria:
- Specify industry expectations for what IT technicians and professionals need to know and be able to do.
- Are skill-standards based
- Represent partnerships between education and industry to ensure that curricula for IT programs are aligned with needs of a rapidly changing industry.
- Offer competency-based curricula that are useful in relating learning to specific skills.
- Provide scenario-based assessments that indicate the degree to which learners can integrate academic, technical, interpersonal and teamwork skills needed for success in school, life and work.