About the K–12 Mathematics Curriculum Center
The K–12 Mathematics Curriculum Center (K–12 MCC) was established in 1997 at Education Development Center, Inc. Our mission is to help teachers and administrators make thoughtful, informed decisions about mathematics curriculum and instructional materials. To that end, our projects aim to:
- investigate how curriculum decisions are made in K–12 mathematics programs
- provide resources that support good curriculum selection and implementation
- connect research and practice in mathematics curriculum
K–12 MCC efforts and products
- Research studies that investigate
- Publications that guide clients
through curriculum selection and implementation, and connect
them to research about the use of these mathematics programs.
Most are available as free downloads.
K–12 MCC staff
June Mark, Project Director
Deborah Spencer, Project Director
Katherine Schwinden, Senior Research Associate
Julie Zeringue, Senior Research Associate
Kathryn Chiappinelli, Senior Research Associate
Mari Halladay, Project Coordinator
To contact the K–12 MCC:
K–12 Mathematics Curriculum Center
Education Development Center, Inc.
55 Chapel Street
Newton, MA 02458-1060
ATTN: Mari Halladay