[EDEQUITY] Body issues, an article...

From: Kelly.Clark, (clark@geneseo.edu)
Date: Fri Jan 18 2002 - 18:34:25 EST

I would like to offer a short insight into body image issues. In response
to a request from one of our sociology professors, I have recently
developed a
diversity development workshop that looks at body image issues in light of
the search for social power. I have written a short article on it, which
may be of interest to some of you. You can read it at
www.kellyclarktraining.com/Brainteaser1.htm Please let me
know what you think. I would be curious to know if you have you been
encouraged to think about body image issues in this way before?

Kelly Clark
SUNY Geneseo