Re: Title IX survey and analysis

Date: Thu Apr 27 2000 - 10:44:55 EDT

    The WEEA Equity Resource Center has a new Title IX FAQ ("frequently asked
    questions") Packet that includes a fact sheet, common questions and
    sites), a compliance check list, and our WEEA Digest (quarterly journal):
    "Title IX: A Brief History."

    A print version of the Title IX FAQ Packet is available now (it will be
    posted on our web site <> in the next few weeks).
    To obtain a print version, e-mail your request with your postal mailing
    address to: or phone our hotline at 800-225-3088 or TTY:

    Susan J. Smith
    WEEA Equity Resource Center