Announcing a new web site on equity in education...
Weaving Gender Equity into Math Reform (based at TERC in
Cambridge, MA) seeks to assist staff developers, curriculum
writers, and workshop leaders in expanding the equity content of
their workshops, videos, and written materials for teachers. Our
project is investigating the specific question of gender equity in
math reform, as well as the larger equity issues that these
reforms pose for students from various academic,
socio-economic, and linguistic backgrounds.
The Weaving Gender Equity web site contains:
- information on the project and our partners
- links to other organizations concerned about equity in education
- articles on equity in education
- an annotated list of research articles, books, and electronic
- a list of equity workshops around the country
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b29 : Thu Apr 27 2000 - 16:58:40 EDT