We are now officially ending this Dialogue on Women and Girls in Science:
Continuing the Discussion.
Many thanks to all the panelist who offered their time, expertise, and
perspectives to this lively discussion. We also thank you, the members of
EDEQUITY for your enthusiastic response.
To share what we have learned and add to the broader discussion on women
and girls in science, WEEA will be disseminating the information generated
this Dialogue in a number of ways including printed publications and
on our web site <www.edc.org.WomensEquity> We will alert you as these new
resources become available.
We would also like to take this opportunity to ask you what you thought of
the Dialogues we have had so far and whether you found it useful. We also
welcome suggestions on how we can improve future Dialogues to better serve
Please respond to the following questions and e-mail them back to the
Administrator at Edequity-Admin@mail.edc.org by December 4,2000.
Again, thanks for your participation.
1. Do you generally participate in EDEQUITY discussions? How often?
2. Did you post a message in any of the three Dialogues? Why or why not?
3. Did you face any barriers to participating in the Dialogues?
4. Are you using any of the information or strategies discussed in these
Dialogues in your efforts to improve educational equity? If so, how?
5. Which Dialogue was most valuable to you? Why?
6. What suggestions do you have for improving these Dialogues?
7. What topics would you suggest for future Dialogues?
8. Do you have any other comments you would like to share about Dialogues
EDEQUITY discussions generally?
This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.2 : Fri Apr 12 2002 - 15:15:55 EDT