We are now officially ending this Dialogue on "Gender is a Male Issue"
Many thanks to all the four outstanding panelist who offered their time,
perspectives to this enlighting discussion. We also thank you, the members
EDEQUITY for your enthusiastic response.
The WEEA Equity Resource Center has just published their quarterly Digest,
Gender Equity for Males,
you can visit the Equity Online website: www.edc.org/WomensEdequity under
highlights section to download
and read it . If you would like copies of this Digest, Gender Equity for
Males, please call the
WEEA Equity Resource Center at 1-800-225-3055 and a technical assistance
can take your order.
If you want to review this fabulous EdEquity discussion or past dialogues
you can vist our URL:
We would also like to take this opportunity to ask you what you thought of
the Dialogues we have had so far and whether you found it useful. We also
welcome suggestions on how we can improve future Dialogues to better serve
Please respond to the following questions and e-mail them back to the
EDEQUITY Administrator at Edequity-Admin@mail.edc.org by December 29,2000.
Again, thanks for your participation and Happy Holidays.
1. Do you generally participate in EDEQUITY discussions? How often?
2. Did you post a message in any of the three Dialogues? Why or why not?
3. Did you face any barriers to participating in the Dialogues?
4. Are you using any of the information or strategies discussed in these
Dialogues in your efforts to improve educational equity? If so, how?
5. Which Dialogue was most valuable to you? Why?
6. What suggestions do you have for improving these Dialogues?
7. What topics would you suggest for future Dialogues?
8. Do you have any other comments you would like to share about Dialogues
or DEQUITY discussions generally?
This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.2 : Fri Apr 12 2002 - 15:16:00 EDT