Re 4: School's athletics teams

Date: Wed Oct 06 1999 - 20:37:29 EDT

Herb: yes thanks. I understand what you mean. Now, how do I go about getting the
numbers of female/male sports participants? I asked for the list (brakedown of
teams only not participants) and one of the directors in the athletic dept. got
a bit defensive and said that ''she didn't know if she could release that
information !!!!! I told her that I believed Iwas
entitled to it as a tax paying resident in this school district. I asked her
whether she would prefer for me to file a petition under the freedom of
information and she calmed down and said she was going to speak to her
''boss'' and would let me know....