[EDEQUITY] FW: Master's Degree in Math/Science Question

From: S. Hegeberg (shegs@u.washington.edu)
Date: Mon Jun 12 2000 - 09:48:04 EDT


I believe that you are referring to the Master's in Education Reimursement
Program. This program is sponsored by the State of Washington Higher
Education Coordinating Board in Olympia. You need either a Master's in
Education, or a Master's in Teaching. Master's degrees in other fields
such as educational, such as math or science, will not qualify for the
program. Applicants having endorsements in math, science, biology, earth
science, chemistry, or physics or being given special consideration.

For more info: http://www.hecb.wa.gov/paying/MasterEd/medindex.html

Susan Hegeberg<shegs@u.washington.edu>

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.2 : Fri Apr 12 2002 - 15:15:44 EDT