State Equity Coordinators

Date: Tue Jul 27 1999 - 13:37:00 EDT

Hello Edequity members:

We are updating our list of state equity contacts--Title IX
Coordinators, vocational equity coordinators, and Title IV
contacts (if any state still has them). We also are
interested in finding out who the Title IX district
coordinators are in each state. We would appreciate it if
you could give us the name and contact information for these
coordinators in your state/region or suggest where else we
could find this information. Please send responses to me at

The updated information will be available through the WEEA
Equity Resource Center when completed.

Thank you for your help.

Ambika Kapur
WEEA Equity Resource Center